3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Resource Calendar (Project 2003)

I make a copy of my Standard Calendar and called it New Calendar. I then went to my resource sheet and added resources. I changed my Base Calendar in the Resource sheet to New Calendar (Where I had added my Holidays). I now want to add vacation days to each resource. One resource I added was Painters (600%) because I have 6 painters on the project. How to I add vacation days of each Painter in this project??

Thanks

Re: Resource Calendar (Project 2003)

You sort of lost me with your request. You typically set up your calendars to show holidays and non-work days that occur each year. However, you are trying to show vacation days that are dependent on when a resource decides to go on vacation (sort of like sick time - it may or may not be scheduled).

The problem is with the base calendar you are using, the vacation days, if added, would apply to all resources. You could try setting up a particular resource calendar as well where you could put in vacation time for a particular resource but keeping many resource calendars on top of the base calendars would give me a headache.

HTH
    Regards,

Gary
    (It's been a while!)