Thread: MOUS (Excel XP)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

MOUS (Excel XP)

Could someone give me some pointers on passing this exam. I'm taking this exam in order to prove my metal in Office. I've bought the book MOUS: Office XP Study Guide by Gini Courter and published by Sybex. Hopefully I bought the right book. I only went by the publisher.

Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: MOUS (Excel XP)

I purchased some testing software from Certiport. It contains tests for both the 2000 and XP Office suites, Core and Expert exams. As part of my personal development, I will be taking at least the Excel exam(s) some time this year.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: MOUS (Excel XP)

I got certified almost a year ago as MOUS Master. I went to the bookstore, looked at the topics covered for Level one, Level two from many different vendors (ElementK, New Horizons, QUE publishers, and of course the Woody books (Excellent source!!). There are free tests on the internet. From all of this, you find out what one should know. The hardest thing to figure out is finding out what you don't know. Once you know that, you can tackle the material. If you can afford to buy testing software, do it. Get to where you consistantly get 90% correct, then you're sure to pass.

Good luck