3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Exporting Calendar (2000/SR1)

Is there anyway to export a blank Calendar by month page (example - 6/1/04 to 6/30/04) into Excel while retaining the formatting? I have tried going through the Import /Export Wizard which nets a result of data and tried saving it as a webpage which gets me a file folder full of images (I've attached that in case anyone wants to see them). Already tried the Web Archiver that Microsoft offers but it didn't retain the formatting correctly.

All I really want to do is email a calendar page to various individuals to fill out on their computer and email back. I can even live with an individual HTML file that I can convert to PDF if that's possible....

Thanks much.
    Pooja

Thanks

Re: Exporting Calendar (2000/SR1)

After using File>Save as a Web page, how about printing that to PDF? Mine's rather colorful and the boxes are small, but maybe playing with the options will give you what you need?

Also, Word used to come with a Calendar template, but I haven't looked for it recently.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

jscher2000 - The Web page to PDF way just isn't working for me. Until I figure the Outlook/Excel version out, I'll go ahead and use the Calendar Template in Word. Thank you!

Hans - Apologies for the cross-post. I couldn't quite figure out where to put my question and didn't realize I shouldn't put it in both spots. Now I know....

Pooja

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

That's OK.

For the future: if you want to post the same question in two forums, it's best to either mention it explicitly in the posts, or PM one of the moderators about it. We will then lock one of the threads with a link to the other (as I have done in this case.) That way, your question will be seen by visitors of both forums, without the chance of confusion or duplication.

Thanks

Yes, unless you edit the HTML, it gets severely squeezed. Or maybe it's supposed to be printed in landscape mode? Anyway, if you drop the right pane, it looks like the attached. (The hairline boxes around each date are invisible at 100% magnification, but if you zoom in, they are there. I didn't try to print it.)