Thread: Outlook 2000

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2000

After tasks are created with a due date and time, I can't get them to snooze for more than 5 minutes. If I choose 1 hour, it comes back as a reminder in 5 minutes. Is there something I've missed or is this an Exchange Server problem and something admin should be taking care of.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook 2000

Try running the cleanreminders command. From Start-Run, type outlook /cleanreminders and select OK.

I had a similar problem (not the same, though), and this is what Microsoft suggested.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I can't run cleanreminders. Get a message saying it can't find the one or more components. We are running Exchange Server---does the admin have to do this or the individual user.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

You may want to read the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q195/9/64.asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=Reminder&rnk=6&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn _SRCH&SPR=OUT2K> KB Article </A> about this. Make sure you have a space between outlook and /cleanreminders.

Any user with Command line access can run this, but the /cleanreminders only works for the workstation(s) on which it is run.

Let me know how it turns out.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

and if all elese fails, use the full filepath to outlook instead of just outlook

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Things seemed to work fine for awhile with the cleanreminders. But the problem keeps returning and now running cleanreminders doesn't work. Any other ideas. Thanks....