Thanks

Woody Desperately needs Media Center screen shots (WinXP Media Center Edit

Okay, I'm stuck.

Does anybody out there have a Windows MCE setup that's hooked up to a cable TV line or sattelite? I need a few screen shots of "My TV" sequences (playing a recorded program, using the scheduler, etc.) to go in a book that I'm working on. Any screen capture program will do. Heck, you can just hit Print Screen and copy into Windows Paint.

I'll be very happy to send you an autographed copy of the book when it's ready, and I'll also mention you in the credits. Fame and fortune await.

(My problem is that I can't get program listings out here, and the cable TV doesn't work directly with MCE! Blech.)

Write to me directly.... (Don't send screenshots just yet.) woody (at) wopr (dot) com.

Many, many thanks!
    Woody

For Dummies book author, Senior Contributing Editor for InfoWorld, and long-suffering Windows victim. Check out the latest at AskWoody.com.

Platinum Lounger
    Hornsby Heights, New South Wales, Australia
    Thanks

Re: Woody Desperately needs Media Center screen shots (WinXP Media Center

Have you tried posting the same question at The Green Button | The Premier Windows Media Center Community ? You may have better luck there...
    Cheers, Claude.

Thanks

Re: Woody Desperately needs Media Center screen shots (WinXP Media Center

Claude -

Thanks. I've been up and down Green Button and XPMCE, but haven't bumped into anyone who could take the shots. Perhaps a more direct approach is called for....
    Woody

For Dummies book author, Senior Contributing Editor for InfoWorld, and long-suffering Windows victim. Check out the latest at AskWoody.com.