Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Copy Shared Calendar (2003)

I'm pulling my hair out! I'm in an office with a shared 2003 Outlook calendar. The office also has a web site/service that enables a calendar to be uploaded (from a CSV file). So, I'm trying to take the shared calendar, export it to a windows CSV file and then upload it. Seems simple enough (or it should be). But, when I have the shared calendar open on my desktop and try file|export, the shared calendar isn't one of my options. I've played around trying to copy all of the appointments from the shared calendar to another local one and can't even to that. SIGH. Is it me or is this just one messy situation? HELP, please. Thanks.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Copy Shared Calendar (2003)

What are your permissions to this shared calendar? Are you the owner or do you have author rights? Is this shared calendar a public folder or merely someone else's calendar?

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Copy Shared Calendar (2003)

Outlook is a shared product. I got around this by taking the calendar and copying and pasting it to a private calendar of one user. Then, exported that copy to a CSV file and uploaded it. GROAN. I don't know why I can't get ahold of the shared calendar...but I solved the problem allbeit not convenient for on-going uploads.