New Lounger
    Thanks

Missing data in table (2003 vs xp)

I have created many similar documents in Word XP (2002) which have a table in the body. I moved the documents to a new pc which has Word 2003. I am unable to see, or print, some of the text in the two right hand columns. I am also not able to type in the right hand columns. The left hand column is fine. I can read, print and change the text. The text in the right hand columns is numbers and sometimes a $ sign, like an invoice, but with no calculations being made. I have tried transferring the documents to the new pc via cd and email. I looked at the documents on another new pc which still has Word XP and everything is fine there. Why would 2003 not display text, or is there some option I need to check? I have attached a sample document if you wish to try it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Re: Missing data in table (2003 vs xp)

I still use Word 2002. If you view the section your table is in in Landscape orientatation, you can see that there is something funny about your table. Perhaps if you can get the columns consistent, Word 2003 will be happier.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Missing data in table (2003 vs xp)

I selected the 2 columns concerned and then selected clear formatting from the styles and formatting task pane. This appears to have fixed the problem though still not sure what was causing it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Thanks - Missing data in table (2003 vs xp)

Thank you. Unformatting worked, and I don't know why either. Its a relief though.