Results 1 to 1 of 1
2004-06-24, 06:44 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- London, Gtr London, England
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Global Templates, File Locations & Exchange (Exchange 2000 & Desktop XP)
I want to create some standard templates available to all users of an Exchange Service, they are emails with standrad text a a few details to complete.
1. Can I adjust the location of the templates? I see I can for personal ones, what about global? (I have tries a shortcut in the personal location pointing to a network folder but this isn't picked up)
2. OR is there a way of locating the templates in a global folder accessed by Outlook?
3. Can I get a list of my templates on a menu rather than the cumbersome dialogue?
4. iIF NOTcan i clean up the dialogue and what it presents which seems to be somewhat random/eclectic?
any other advice about this would be useful
many thanks.............. liz