2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

OL won't send [sometimes] (OL2003 WXP)

I recently upped to 2003, but had this same issue in 2002. Here's what happens:
    I have an outgoing message in my Outbox, and suddenly remember I need to add something to it. As soon as I go to the Outbox, the Sent column lists the sent date as None. Once that happens, the message will not be sent. This happens to the last message in the list if there are several, or the only one there if it is alone. Eventually, I cut and past everything into a new message, and it goes off fine. This is very weird. Is it familiar to anyone?

Thanks,
    Michael

Thanks

Re: OL won't send [sometimes] (OL2003 WXP)

If I open a message in the Outbox, I have to click the Send button again or it will just sit there like a draft. Do you have the Preview Pane turned on in your Outbox? Maybe just previewing the message will prevent it from being sent?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: OL won't send [sometimes] (OL2003 WXP)

Good questions. I open the message, make the changes, then press the send button again. And, no the preview window is not open in that folder. However, I just tried something. I moved the offending letter to my Inbox, opened it, selected Send, selected Send/Receive All, and away it went.

Very strange.