2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Title changed (2000)

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by WebGenii on 23-Jun-04 17:04. Edited to add hyperlinks)</P>Hi, I have a problem. The title use to match the banner (?) title, example Horses for sale use to be on top followed by my links then you would see it under my links again. I must have did something to change it now the banner title says what I want my home page to say which is good but it is also the banner title on all my other pages which I don't want. I cant figure out what I did to make it do that. I did not use share boarders when I set it up. Here is my web site address so you can see what I mean. http://web.ndak.net/~gtzoo/ If you go to the in partners with link http://web.ndak.net/~keithmarshall/ at the bottom of my home page. This is how I want mine to be again. I have set both of these up the same way, so you would think they would both act the same way. Please help

Thanks

Re: Title changed (2000)

Do check out shared borders, because it looks they have been set for the web site.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

The title of the browser is determined by the title tag within your header. If you look at the HTML for your home page, you will see this as the fourth line:

<title>Runaway Mule Farm:Paint,Quarter Horses,Mules for sale in ND</title>

The title used in navigation bars and banners is actually stored within Front Pages navigation file. (structure.cnf). It can be viewed from the Navigation panel of Front Page. When you create a page, and you give it a 'title', Front Page uses that title as the 'default' name within the navigation structure. However, if you change the page's title, that does not change the navigations 'title'.

I hope this is what you were asking about.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks for the help. I changed the navigation around and it fixed the problem