I have a setup where users connect to an FTP machine through RRAS, and then establish an FTP session with the machine by name "MYFTP". Unfortunatelly there is another "MYFTP" on our network but at another country... and somehow my users are trying to connect to that machine. I want to limit my users to only be able to see this machine.
1. The users dial and connect to MYFTP throught RRAS(user=USER1 and passwor=USER2 accepted).
2. Connection is established and user authenticated
3. An FTP session is to be established using name FTP and user=USERFTP1 and password=USERFTP1)
4. When pinging the USERFTP1 the machine that replies is the other machine I have elsewere....
5. Currently I removed MYFTP from the domain whichworks but makes it difficult to retrieve files from MYFTP.
Please Help!. The users are connecting through Windows CE but the FTP is windows 2000 server.
Thank you in advance for your help!