adminangvc

search form display

Hello,
    I've inserted a search form on one of my pages (FP2000) but don't like the shape of it, i.e. I'd like to put the Search and reset buttons to the side of the entry box rather than beneath it. The search form properties button doesn't seem to give me any options to do this. Any suggestions?

moslance

Re: search form display

Try making a table and then drag or cut/ copy items to the location you want. You should be able to use left-center-right justify buttons (once the item is selected.)

adminangvc

Thanks for the suggestion, however I tried it and it doesn't seem to work. Whenever I try to select the elements of the Search form, they all seem to come as one thus I'm unable to select, drag or cut/paste the items into the shape that I would like for the form.

moslance

Sorry about the bad advice. Let's try this rather non-elegant approach: Insert search form. Select all. Cut. Then insert a 3 column/ 1 row table. If you want the search form centered, paste it into the center column. You still can't center the buttons, but at least you have some control over the beast.