3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Firefox and web archive files (Firefox .9.1)

One thing I miss badly that IE could do was save webpages as a single file, ie, a web archive (mht alias mhtml) file. I have no idea whether this feature is planned for future versions
    of Firefox, or whether there is something in the way. Presently, "save page as" offers only three options, and none of them includes the whole page (including eg pictures) as a single file.
    Does anyone have ideas of how to deal with this, without involving IE or a non-free program?
    Incidentally, the Firefox forums (Firefox discussions bookmark on my hot from the oven version .9.1) have been unavailable for a few days, for some reason.
    (Not Found The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server. Apache/1.3.27 Server at forums.mozillazine.org Port 80)
    Thanks,
    yerubal

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Firefox and web archive files (Firefox .9.1)

Have a look at MAF an extension to save web archives. It is currently in beta form and claims to have MHTML read and write support partially implemented. I have never used this extension so can not verify how good it is (or isn't as the case may be).