Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Cumulative Calculations in a Report (2000)

Using the public function ENEROM as control source of the TESTO31 text box on the RDEZZO report in the attached mdb I'm able to calculate the production for the day selected on the GIOREP form. But how can I calculate the cumulative production for the month up to the day selected on the GIOREP form so that I put the result in the TESTO33 text box on the report?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Cumulative Calculations in a Report (2000)

The EnerOm function is extremely convoluted (I don't think you need to loop through a record set at all, but it's hard to understand what is going on.) Perhaps you could explain what you want to compute.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

If you select Jan 1, 2004 on the calendar and open the report, you see the value in the TESTO31 text box of the report is 1205; for Jan 2, 2004 it's 500; for Jan 3, 2004 it's 1000 and so on. How can I make it so that the TESTO33 text box on the report shows the sum of those values up to the day selected in the calendar? For example, if I were to select Jan 4, 2004 on the calendar, then the value displayed by the the TESTO33 text box should be 3205.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Does this do what you want? I had to change the EnerOm function to make it work, and hence the control source of the day production text box on the report.
    Attached Files Attached Files