New Lounger
    Thanks

help with excel (excel 2000)

I am looking for help with excel. I have a control panel where I choose two items from a pull down menu. One of the pull down menu has 14 choices. Each of these choices have a separate tab in the worksheet. The second pull down menu has about 70 numeric fields. These numeric fields are also in each of the 14 tabs.

What I am trying to do is to enter some percentages in one of the cell in the control panel that are specific to each of the choices (the numbers and tabs) and create a button. When the macro is run, the percentage has to be copies from this cell and paste it as a value into the specific tab next to the number chosen.

I am not sure if I have expressed my self better. However, if it is need I can zip the file and attach it to the string (I need my manager

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: help with excel (excel 2000)

Yes, I think you are going to have to attach a sample file that is sanatized of anything confidential. There are too many unanswered questions in your message. Like, is this "control panel" a user form, or controls on a worksheet? I don't understand whay you mean by "Each of these choices have a separate tab in the worksheet". What is a tab in a worksheet? There are many other questions. I think it will save much time if you can upload something that shows what you are trying to do.
    Legare Coleman