2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Report formatting (2003)

1.- When I add a pivot chart form in a report, the form has a black border when I print the report. I have tried to put the style of border tranparent, the color of the border White but at the end I still have this black border around the form. How to eliminate this border?

2.- I work with the Swiss french international settings. When I print the report, the date comes in French. How can I have the date in English without changing the international settings?

Marcel

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Report formatting (2003)

1. Open the Pivot Chart form.
    Right-click it and select Properties, or click Properties on the Pivot Chart toolbar.
    Activate the General tab and select Chart Workspace from the Select dropdown list (if necessary)
    Activate the Border/Fill tab.
    In the Border section, click the Color dropdown, and click None.
    Save the form.
    Open the report in design view, and set the border properties of the Pivot Chart control.

2. Microsoft has a Multilingual User Interface Pack. This allows you to switch languages within Microsoft Office. However, it is only available to large corporate accounts, not to individual customers. (Office 2003 Editions with MUI Pack Frequently Asked Questions) If you don't have the Multilingual User Interface and don't want to change the language in the control panel, you'll probably have to write custom functions to format dates in English.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Report formatting (2003)

Hi Hans,

Thank you for your help, the first point was working well and I wrote a piece of code to have the date in English.

Best regards,
    Marcel