Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Strange Error Message (A2000)

I'm attempting to add a new form to an existing application. In this app I have a Main Menu form and I call all other forms from it. On each called form I have a command button that closes the form and thereby returns to the Main Menu. This evening I added a new form including the usual "Close Form" command button (the on_Click event simply has the DoCmd.Close code). But when I click on it (or any other command button for that matter) I get the attached error message. I have no clue as to what this error message means (by the way, Touch of Love is the name of the app). Any suggestions as to what is going on here?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Strange Error Message (A2000)

Do you have Norton Anti Virus (NAV)? If so, turn off the NAV Microsoft Office Plug-in. See <!mskb=295824>Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 295824<!/mskb> for details.

Also check Tools | References... (in the Visual Basic Editor) for missing references. If you find any, clear the corresponding check box(es), then click OK.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Strange Error Message (A2000)

I tried all the above with no success. Finally, I opened a new db and imported all of my tables, queries, forms and reports. I then created the new form that I needed, and everything works just fine! Darned if I know what came over Access -- but it sure was annoying.

Thanks for all the help.