2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Productivity tools (2003)

The previous version (XP) of Office had a Office Developer Pack with some productivity tools like the code the add ins for code comments and error handling. With the version 2003 I bought the Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Office System with the Access 2003 Developer Extensions but it seems that this previous Office Developer Pack is not included.
    How can I have these kind of productivity tools for Access 2003?

Marcel

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Productivity tools (2003)

Those tools seem to have fallen through the crack with Office 2003 - at this point we haven't been able to get a straight answer as to what the future holds. We actually had a chance to talk to the Access Product Manager a couple of weeks ago, and raised this issue but haven't heard back yet. At least some of the tools from XP will still work with Office 2003, though we haven't tried to do anything with the run-time engine. Sorry to not be more encouraging.
    Wendell

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

You could use the free MZTools add in that provides some of the coding functionality. I have been using it in 2003 with no problems. http://www.mztools.com

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you for the link. I have download the MZ Tools and find them very useful.
    Regards,

Marcel

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you for the info. In the meantime I have downloaded the MZ tools and some functionalities are useful.
    Regards,

Marcel