Star Lounger
    Thanks

Disappearing bullets (XP)

We have a bulletted list where the bullet, the bullet, Monotype Sorts 5, displays fine on each line when in normal view but when we run the slide show, the first line bullet displays correctly but the second is almost entirely obscured . It is as though there is something else, invisible in the place holder box.

I've tried moving the line to the top in the display order and I've searched around trying to find a n extra text box or some such

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Disappearing bullets (XP)

I'm not sure I'm following. Is the bullet itself partially obscured, or is the text on the second line partially obscured?

Assuming that your first and second lines are all in the same placeholder, you'll need to move the placeholder itself to the front (using Draw/Order) -- that's not a line-by-line option.

Alternatively, make sure nothing on the slide is selected, then hit your Tab button on your keyboard to select individual objects on the slide. That will help as you search to find an extra textbox or autoshape which may be covering your text.

I'd probably also check the line spacing on the second line. (Format/Line Spacing.) If the line spacing itself is smaller than about .8, you'll see ascenders and descenders being cut off, which could look rather like what you describe. You should see that oddity in normal view as well as slide show view, but it's worth a look.