5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Change a PDF File to a PDF Form file (Word XP)

I want to take a editable pdf tax file and make it into a pdf form that I can do a copy and paste link to an excel spreadsheet for calculations.
    I tried the Scansoft PDF to Word file and it created a great form file, but lousded up much of the formatting.
    Is there any way to make a standard pdf tax file into a pdf form file or have it import better into word as a form than what scansoft does.
    There are too many fields to do this manually????
    Jerome

Thanks

Re: Change a PDF File to a PDF Form file (Word XP

If you have Acrobat (full version, which actually now is two different versions), you can edit PDF forms, assuming they are not protected. Acrobat forms support hyperlinks and JavaScript. This might be sufficient for your needs, and simpler and cleaner than converting to Word. However, as a person who never does anything complicated with Excel, I may be missing something important in your project.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Change a PDF File to a PDF Form file (Word XP

Sorry for the late response, I was flying from LA to NY today.
    What I really would like to do is to make a pdf file which is editable into a form see attached.
    This way I can do copy from an excel field and paste link the results letting excel do all the math
    I cant figure out how to make it a form wihout manually adding and resizing 20 plus fields
    Jerome
    Attached Files Attached Files