Star Lounger
    Thanks

Accessing the Lounge with Firefox

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by jscher2000 on 06-Aug-04 16:54. Changed forum and updated subject to new issue.)</P>I have Firefox installed,but cannot access the forums with it. I have to use IE which I use only for that purpost. Do I need to do something with Firefox to have my login and password recognized by the Lounge?

Thanks

Re: Accessing the Lounge with Firefox

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by jscher2000 on 06-Aug-04 16:55. Updated subject line.
    Edited by Rebel on 06-Aug-04 16:07.
    )</P>File>Import and you will be prompted to import options, bookmarks, etc. from IE. (and other browsers). If that doesn't work, why not just log in to the Lounge again (in Firefox) using your ID and Password?

Edited to add: Your post should be in the "Other Browsers & E-Mail Clients" forum. One of the Mods will probably move it there along with my reply.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

Thanks

If, like me, you can never remember your Lounge password, use IE to change it to something you do remember. Then log in with Firefox using your new password and hopefully it will work.

If the cookie doesn't keep, check the Exceptions list and make sure you haven't blocked wopr.com or any of its subdomains. (Tools>Options...>Privacy>Cookies>Exceptions...).

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks, Jefferson. Firefox wasn't accepting my login and there is no File/Import etc option. I had allowed pop-ups from WOPR.COM and had enabled cookies. I didn't think about exceptions in the cookies option to allow them - I thought they just denied them.