Thread: JourneyEd.com??

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

JourneyEd.com??

Hi All,

I received email from JourneyEd.com offering students and teachers reduced prices that don't look bad yet don't look so good as not to be true. For example, QuarkExpress 6.1 for $200. Anyone ever hear of this place? Are there other legit sites that offer products like this at a comparable price for students/teachers?

TIA

Fred

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: JourneyEd.com??

Hi Fred:
    I never heard of them, but I did a Google search, which turned up links for:

Show Google's cache of journeyed.com
    Find web pages that are similar to journeyed.com
    Find web pages that link to journeyed.com
    Find web pages that contain the term "journeyed.com"

I didn't do anything extensive, but they are mentioned on other web sites, inlcuding Penn State. So either they've done their homework & are very good at fooling people, or they're legit. Of course, I refuse to buy ANYTHING that comes by email, unless I've requested it...i.e. not SPAM.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Phil.

I was thinking of ordering something so I hope they didn't fool all of the people all of the time.

Fred

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Phil,

I followed your google search and found on the link of pages that contain the term journey.com the following from the Better Business Bureau of Dallas:

Program Participation

This company participates in the BBB OnLine program. This allows the company to display a distinctive BBB logo on its website.

This company participates in the CUSTOMER CARE program. This means it has agreed to use special complaint handling procedures including mediation and arbitration, if necessary and within limits, to resolve disputes.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has a satisfactory record with the Bureau. Any complaints processed by the Bureau in its three-year reporting period have been resolved.

Seems like it might be legit.

Fred