New Lounger
    Thanks

Photographs/type are pixilated (IE 6.0)

Most of the photographs and type is breaking up (pixilated). I have tried clearing history & temporary files - but keep freezing up. Also "quits responding" when using the Windows Explorer/Select All/Delete function. Are the two problems related?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Photographs/type are pixilated (IE 6.0)

I don't know your OS. In Win 98, there is an IE repair feature under Control Panel/Add_Remove/MS Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and Internet Tools. If you click Add/Remove, there is a repair option.

I'm not entirely clear about your question. Does Windows Explorer lock up whenever you use "Windows Explorer/Select All/Delete function" or just on the TIF?

New Lounger
    Thanks

I am using Windows ME. When I try to delete temporary internet files through Internet Option, I get the error message Windows has quit responding. Or, if I go to Explore/Windows/TIF and try to select all & delete, I can't do the total batch. I get the the same message. If I do it in small batches, I am able to delete some, but it take forever. Any clues?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

I don't have Win ME (I have Win 98SE). If I manually try to delete a large number of files, I have resource problems, too. As a result, I use an MS-DOS window to delete files...I don't know if that's available to you in ME. Try going to Internet Options & cutting down on the size of of the TIF (Tools/Internet Options/General tab/Settings). This will keep the TIF down to a manageable size. Mine is only 25MB.

Does ME have a repair feature for IE like the one that I described in my previous post?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Have you run Scandisk to check for errors on the hard drive? It could masquerade as a problem like this.
    -Mark