Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar Control not loaded (2000)

I don't know what 'Optimal Browser Settings for Using these Boards' has to do with the calendar control.

If your IT department has imposed restrictions, I wouldn't try to bypass them. Instead, try to get them to install the calendar control. If that is not possible, someone will probably know of a calendar form built entirely from standard MSForms controls.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Calendar Control not loaded (2000)

Hi,
    I have a user form in excel that I am trying to create a sub-user form for, that is a calendar. I've followed the details linked to in <post#=351156 >post 351156 </post#> but have become stuck.
    I work on a networked system that has restrictions placed on it (Windows NT). I've gone to Tools>Additional Tools, but the fools seemingly haven't installed Calendar Control 8.0, so presumably I cannot create a calendar. There is no option of adding the file by going to Run, and manually installing the file, mscal.ocx.
    Am I stuck, with no where to go?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar Control not loaded (2000)

Oops, don't know how that happened......duly edited with the correct post! (<post#=351156 >post 351156 </post#>)
    Thanks, I'll see if they'll be kind enough to install it if theres no work around.