3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Two Separate Calendars (Outlook 2003)

Is there a way to see my email and someone else's calendar at the same time--2 "screens"?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Two Separate Calendars (Outlook 2003)

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by JohnBF on 17-Aug-04 09:01. I misread the question as "how to show two calendars".)</P>You can look at multiple folders, including message folders, calendar folders, contact folders, etc., by opening them in new windows.

To Show another users calendar:
    Provided you have permission to view the calendar -and- the target calendar is the default calendar and part of a mailbox, yes. Use the "Open Shared Calendar" dialog in the Navigation Pane. The user calendar will be added to the "Other Calendars" list, and you can check that User's Calendar and get a side by side View of every user Calendar selected (constrained in practice by your monitor display).

To show your e-mail at the same time as showing one more more User Calendars:
    Set up calendar View as above, then right-click the Calendar icon in the Navigation Pane and select and select Open Calendar in New Window. In the original window, navigate to your Inbox or any other Folder you need to view.

HTH.

(Maybe there's a faster way?)
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS