Thanks

Hooped Lines Intersection

Hello,

The diagram shows 2 lines in my diagram

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Hooped Lines Intersection

Bob,

Have you actually tried to do this? What version of Visio do you have? This behaviour is automatic with line connectors, unless you have a very old version.

StuartR

Edited to add
    I just checked on Visio 2002, you can change this behaviour in the page setup (see attachment) or in the Behaviour of an individual line.
    SR

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Hooped Lines Intersection

Visio can do it but you need to use connectors that are configured to allow it to happen. One such connector is the Dynamic Connector which can be found on many stencils (but I use it from the Connectors stencil). Looking in the shape sheet for this connector, I can't determine the settings that give it this behaviour so I can't work out how to get the same behaviour with other connectors. Looking in the help file under 'line jump style' they only mention Dynamic Connectors so maybe you are stuck if you want to use another type of connector.

Stuart pointed you at the setting which controls some of the behaviour at a page level but at an individual level you might also try right clicking the dynamic connector and choosing Format > Behaviour > Connector because settings here can override the page level settings.
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia