New Lounger
    Thanks

Footer with Next Month and Year (Word 97)

I produce a multi-page monthly newsletter for an organization which I type a month ahead, i.e. September's newsletter is typed in August. The footer contains the month and year of that newsletter's issue, i.e. September 2004.

Since I use the previous month's pages to construct each new month I'm looking for some field code(s) I can use to place in the footer so it automatically changes each month. (While I currently manually change the footer on all eight pages each month - occasionally I'll forget and not catch the mistake in time. {Besides - I'll admit it - I'm lazy.})

As I save each page (eight pages total) separately, I don't believe the filename field code would work. And, since I'm typing the newsletter one month ahead, I don't believe a Date field code would work.

Keep in mind - I'm still using Word 97. All constructive suggestions appreciated.

TJ

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Footer with Next Month and Year (Word 97)

Take a look at <!profile=macropod>macropod<!/profile>'s Star Post <!post=Date Calculations in Word,249902>Date Calculations in Word<!/post>.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Footer with Next Month and Year (Word 97)

Thanks so much!! I found the code I needed in the information you referred me to. Some really neat ideas in there I'll have to explore later.

Thanks again!