New Lounger
    Thanks

Confirmation Page (2003)

I am trying to create a confirmation page for a web site that is not redirecting correctly. And this should be very easy, right? Here is what I've done:

1. Created both the contact page and confirmation page on two different sites, hosted with the same host.
    www.yourvirtualresume.com - this one works great.
    www.carolverret.com - when the submit button is pressed, it goes to a default page (yes, the file names are correct - I've checked about a million times.
    2. I copied the 2 pages from the carolverret.com to the other site and it works! But I go back to the carolverret site
    and it doesn't. I've tried creating new pages - no change, new forms, no change.

The only difference I see is that I'm using dynamic web templates on the carolverret site and not on the other site, so I disconnected all of my .dwt pages - still no change. Thanks for any help!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Confirmation Page (2003)

<hr>when the submit button is pressed, it goes to a default page <hr>
    I'm not sure what you mean by "default page". Your form specifies "Confirm.htm" as the destination when the submit button is pressed and when I click on the submit button the next page that displays is www.carolverret.com/Contact.htm complete with the data that I entered into the contact form. It looks to me that it is working exactly as specified in the html... or am I missing something?

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Confirmation Page (2003)

I've finally got very frustrated with the whole thing and recreated the site - I'll never know
    what, in the code on the site, was causing my problem, but you are correct it is fixed now,
    after a long night of re-doing.