Thread: Large Icons

New Lounger
    Thanks

Large Icons

useing xp-home
    when i am logged on this happens -when i open msn to check hotmail this happens screan goes blank for about two-three secound and then comes back on and ALL of the Icons arer twice there normal size and everything i open is twice it's normal size
    this also happens when my better half is logged on also but it only happen's when she open's Incredimail Xe

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Large Icons

Hi Craig & welcome to the Lounge

It appears that the program is changing your screen resolution. This can be caused by running the program in compatibility mode.

Right-click on the shortcut that you use to open msn and select Properties. On the Compatibility tab make sure that "Run in 640X480 screen resolution" is not checked.

The normal behaviour when this is checked is for the screen resolution to change back to the original resolution when the program quits.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you It was what you said i had that box checked i unchecked them and now ALL is working just fine again i thank you so far you are the only one who has come up with the right answer

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Hi Craig,

Glad to help. I believe the wealth of experience and expertise available in the Lounge free of charge is second to none so you usually find someone (and probably quite a few Loungers) has the right answer.