New Lounger
    Thanks

VBAProject Scrollbars (XL 2002, SP3)

Hello, Loungers, When I go into the vba editor (ALT F11), select view / project explorer I get a window called "Project - VBA Project". Under that is a listing of Microsoft excel object with a listing of each of the sheets in the workbook. My problem is that the window scrollbars have disappeared. When there are more sheets than will show in the VBA project window I can't get to the bottom, specifically where ThisWorkbook, Userforms, and Modules live. I don't know if a Microsoft security update to my XP SP1 machine has broken something, if there is a registry setting that needs to be tweaked, or what the cause is. Scrollbars used to be there and now they are gone. When I look at the workbook on another machine (Windows 2000) everything is fine.
    This has me baffled - any insight will be very welcome. Thanks, Joe

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: VBAProject Scrollbars (XL 2002, SP3)

Try undocking the explorer window and the properties window and them redock them as described in <post#=19683>post 19683</post#>. HTH --Sam
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: VBAProject Scrollbars (XL 2002, SP3)

Thanks, Sam, that worked. One thing I did have to do was to tile all the windows after undocking the project and properties windows, re-dock them, and then manually drag the other code windows to fit the rest of the screen.
    I appreciate your help - it was driving me nuts.

- Joe Klein