3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Color pallette (NT/O97)

Hi,

Do you know if it is possible to restrict the number of available font colors in word.
    (limit the color palette to only a set of predefined colors, eg. a corporate set...)

where and how would I do this if possible at all.

Thanks,
    Bests,
    RD

PS: Wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness," but that doesn't work

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Color pallette (NT/O97)

Hi Hendrik,
    I am not sure that this is possible. I have not dabbled in the VBA side to see if you can restrict Word from using certain colours...but if this is possible, then you are in luck.
    Other posts tend to confirm this if you view <post#=353555>post 353555</post#> and <post#=14232>post 14232</post#>.
    Stay tuned though, as someone may just come up with a solution that I am not aware of!
    Regards,
    Rudi

Thanks

Re: Color pallette (NT/O97)

While I don't think you can change the colors in the built-in font-color control, you could build your own font-color toolbar. Problem is, Word 97 had a very limited color palette (referring to the one for the font color pop-up); it has been greatly enhanced in later versions. So in Word 97, I'm not sure even your own toolbar would let you apply custom colors to text.