Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Save Hyperlink (2000)
2004-09-08, 23:20 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2001
- Royal Oak, Michigan, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Save Hyperlink (2000)
Here's an interesting one. In a form, I have a hyperlink field containing a web site for each record and I'm hoping to create a command button that performs the following:
* On click, open the specific web site
* Once the web site loads, save the web site as a HTML file on my Cata drive with file name: WebSite.html
* Run a batch file also located on my Cata drive titled: Consolidate.bat
* Move on to the next record
* Repeat the process until the end of the recordset
The trickiest part for me is creating the necessary commands to wait for the site to load, how to handle a situation where the site doesn't load and once the site loads properly, creating the commands to save the file as a hyperlink.
And so I ponder scratching my head.