I've discovered I am getting the following errors in my Event Viewer every time I log-off:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 11/05/01
Time: 14:27:25
User: NT AUTHORITYSYSTEM
Computer: WK01
Description:
Windows cannot unload your registry file. If you have a roaming profile, your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.

DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).

I can find two references in the MSKB:
Q269858 Msinfo32.exe Causes Userenv Event ID 1000 on Localized Version of Windows 2000:
SYMPTOMS
You may receive Userenv event ID 1000 in the Application log when you run Msinfo32.exe in a certain way. The text of event ID 1000 is:
Windows cannot unload your registry file. If you have a roaming profile, your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.
DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).
CAUSE
Winmgmt.exe does not release a handle to a registry key; Winlogon.exe cannot unload the user profile and logs the error in the event log.

Well, I don't run MSInfo32 in any way - but it does refer accurately to the build number, so may be more apt.
The 'hot-fix' for this appears to result in a file (Winmgmt.exe) but I appear to have the correct version of this anyway.

This has all come to light following my discovering I can not publish to a specific site using FP and there were poimters to a problem accessing the registry. I'm not using a roaming profile, but I think that is irrelevant. But I think this is the reason W2K takes about 2 minutes 'saving my settings' when I reboot.

Anyone got any smart ideas about how to resolve this?
TIA