Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Daylight Savings (Outlook XP,SP3 on WinXP)

First, have you ensured that the Current Time Zone setting under Outlook | Tools | Options | Calendar Options | Time Zone is the same as the setting under Start | Settings | Contol Panel | Date and Time Properties | Time Zone? (Menus may vary with OS and Outlook versions.)

Edit: Also, under Outlook | Tools | Options | Calendar Options | Time Zone, make sure the "Adjust for Daylight Savings Time" box is checked
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Yes, I have verified in both places. However, the problem is that the setting for daylight savings does not stay selected. I have logged off and cold boot to no avail.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

I don't have any more ideas, but you might try temporarily changing your Time Zone and Time Display format under Control panel and Time Zone under Outlook, shutting down Outlook then resetting Control Panel Time Zone first then Outlook Time Zone, and see if it sticks.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Daylight Savings (Outlook XP,SP3 on WinXP)

Outlook Clock not synchronizing with PC clock. Tried KB292893 to no avail. When selecting and deselecting daylight savings the outlook clock changes from 1 hour difference then up to 4 hours difference. Tried changing PC clock to no avail. Tried Using the additional time zone to no avail. No PST. Check box is cleared for 'In folders other than the inbox, save replies with original message'.

Sent message stays in Outbox until selecting another folder and back to outbox, then message is released.

*****Update
    Windows XP, SP2 fixed this problem.