3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Different Filter (2000)

I am trying to show a filter to show a graphic for all active tasks during the next two weeks. I know how to create an IIF to see what tasks start in the next 2 weeks and which end in the next to weeks... but if the project starts before this period and ends after its still active but i dont know how to add that to the statement. suggestions?

Thanks

Thanks

Re: Different Filter (2000)

Good Morning,

You lost me with your statement, "but if the project starts before this period and ends after its still active but i dont know how to add that to the statement. "

You say you are trying to show all active tasks for the next two weeks. How do you define when a task is active? Do you mean you want to show all tasks that have either Baseline Starts or Planned Starts in the next two weeks as well as ongoing tasks that will not be complete in the next two weeks? Percent Complete not equal to zero or 100? Any Resources to check for work?

You could do something similar to the following filter for in progress tasks (See attachment)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Regards,

Gary
    (It's been a while!)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Different Filter (2000)

Thanks Gary, that really helped. Maybe you can help with my newest post, but either way Thanks a lot. I was able to use that model to create many filters.