3 Star Lounger
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks

Dynamic Web Templates (FP 2003)

Okay ... we want to be able to publish powerpoint slides (with interactivity and user input) to the intranet. However we also want to have some custom navigation built in. In reading about Dynamic Web Templates it seems to me that we should be able to create one of these with just the header -- our logo and the navigation we want --- in it togeather with an editable area which would be the rest of the screen. Am I right in assuming that if we attach the dwt to the powerpoint HTML files all will be good.... are there any problems that anyone can think of?

If possible I would also like to include some javascript so that we get navigation "breadcrumbs" in the header.

I could just barely make my way around fp 2002 and 2003 with its talk of CSS etc scares me... so please keep any replies in really basic terms.... even the bit about javascript might be a bit ambitious, I would only be able to use this if there were clear instructions on where exactly to put the script ... I have found some of it on the web.

Cheers

Thanks

Re: Dynamic Web Templates (FP 2003)

I haven't heard of this feature (still using PowerPoint 2002, FrontPage 2002). Can you find any tutorials or examples at Microsoft.com that would explain how to hook these two things together?

3 Star Lounger
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks

Have had a look on the MS site but can't find anything relevant ... but then again I rarely can... If anyone else knows of any tutorials or anything please post back

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

There appears to be some information located at FrontPageTemplates.com, but like Jefferson I have not attempted to use this new feature of FP 2003 (I'm an old school designer and do it from scratch).

Hope that helps,
    -Mark