New Lounger
    Thanks

Data access page (Access 2002)

Well, since no one answered my last post, lemme try again. I've made a data access page that has a drop down list populated by a lookup table. When I launch the page from the network share that contains both the database and a copy of the htm page, the drop down list is empty. When I copy the page to my local C drive and launch it from there, the drop down list populates as it should. Why can't I get this to work from the network? IF anyone has any suggestions of how I can get this working at all, I'd appreciate it very much!
    Thanks!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Data access page (Access 2002)

If you want to draw attention to a question that has remained unanswered, you can edit it, or post a reply. Both will "bump" the thread to the top of the forum list again. Posting the same question in a new thread can lead to confusion, so I will lock this thread. Would anybody with suggestions, solutions etc. please post them in the thread starting at <post#=410677>post 410677</post#>.

I am sorry that you haven't received a reply. Data Access Pages do not seem to be used much by Loungers.