New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook meetings (2002)

I have two issues with outlook 2002. the first is: a meeting request is in the inbox and the yellow bar has the message "this meeting is not on the calendar. it may have been moved or deleted" This is happening for EVERY meeting request and appears whether or not the meeting request has been accepted, declined or even opened. I tried running the cleanviews switch and still seeing the same thing.

The second issue is a message that when attempting to forward it, it will not send but instead give the message "an unexpected error has occurred". It does not give more information than that. The problem does not occur with every message, but occurs with more than one. The senders are different, I've tried recreating the message, recreating the Outlook profile and running detect and repair. None of these things helped. The only commonality I see in the messages that are being forwarded is that there is a distribution list to whom the messages are being sent.

Any suggestions for either of these problems would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook meetings (2002)

I just determined the answer to my second problem. It was a distribution list problem. I didn't realize that EVERY message had the same distribution list in it. HAd my customer recreate the list and it went fine.

So, if anyone has an idea about the first issue, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thank you!

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook meetings (2002)

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by JohnBF on 30-Sep-04 14:13. )</P>Did you try the '/cleanreminders' switch?

Edit: or the /cleanfreebusy switch if you are on Exchange Server?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS