Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Page Setup, temporary change (IE6 SP2)

This question has been partly answered some months ago, but my requirements are slightly different (as you would expect!).

Owing to some "improvements in service" by my online bank, the statements which used to print neatly on one A4 page now extend over about 1
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Page Setup, temporary change (IE6 SP2)

Hi, John,

It looks like there is no answer, as someone would have responded to you by now. I came searching with the same question, just now -- as we would like an .htm document converted into .pdf, and found that we could get rid of the headers and footers before that conversion, then -- lo and behold -- found the settings affected all html documents <g>.

I don't want to put out the person doing the conversion any more than necessary, and I don't know if there are any Adobe switches to make the changes (although I have found one tech support file that somewhat relates, I don't have access to her help file -- I might have to go read over her shoulder).

Anyway, congrats on your retirement -- as a semi-lurker here, I silently congratulated you here from my work computer, but now I have an opportunity to say it <g>.

thx
    Pat W.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Page Setup, temporary change (IE6 SP2)

Pat

Thank you for your good wishes!

I have in part bypassed the problem by changing my browser to Firefox, which has the significant feature of having a "shrink to fit page" setting!

But there doesn't seem to be any practical method of doing what I wanted to do in IE, except by changing everything manually and noting down the "before" and "after" settings...

John
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...