New Lounger
    Thanks

Project VBA (Project VBA)

Does anyone has some tips (URLs etc) about how can I do to extract data from MSProject throughout Excel VBA ?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Project VBA (Project VBA)

Do you mean you want to use excel to connect to MS Project to extract data from MS Project to Excel

OR

use MS Project to export data to an excel workbook so you would need to be in MS Project to launch the application.
    Gary

New Lounger
    Thanks

Actually I have an existent extense VBA Coding Excel workbook that needs to have one more access (MSProject) in order to get some information in the Schedule. Once I have been this information I can match it against some data Excel columns such as ActualWOrk ActualFinish and others. Therefore I need to have some VBA Code to do that. Actually I found some code in the help MSProject but I need to have something more powerfull like as how to open a MPP file without receive any screens like a that ask to choice between Disable or Enable Macros or something like that.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Does this link help any? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...4&Product=PRJ2K

Have you tried searching in excel for what you are trying to do?
    Gary

New Lounger
    Thanks

Gary
    Yes I try it but the XL help for VBA is not so good to what I want. I'd like to introduce my first problem. I have an XL VBA code and I'm trying to open a MPP file. That's OK so far. When the open command for the MPP file, bring me up a message. I hate that message. I'd like to take it off ! but I can't . How can I do that ? Do you have any XL VBA code for access a MPP file ?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Unfortunately I do not have any code from Excell to access an MSP project file. I do have code that launches MSP from Access and extracts particular data.

I am not sure what object would be used to turn off the macro message from Project so when I get the message, I just press OK.

Have you tried searching the excel forum for code to access MS Project. I am sure others have done this.
    Gary