Star Lounger
    Thanks

Macro to Resize and Center Visio Drawing (97/SR-2)

I am creating a large number of PPT presentations, each of which contains a large number of Visio diagrams. I am copying the Visio diagram into the desired PPT slide, then manually resizing it (larger) to fit the full size of the page, centering it, and then moving it so that the top of the diagram is roughly at the same point on the PPT slide on every slide. Needless to say, this is a tedious process. Can anyone suggest a macro (or other solution) that would do this for me? I don't mind copying the diagram into the slide, but would like to automate the formatting, centering, and alignment process.

Thanks!!

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Macro to Resize and Center Visio Drawing (97/SR-2)

I have never written any vba for PowerPoint but I found this under MSDN which may get you up and started...

MSDN Controlling Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows 95 Through OLE Automation

Super Moderator
    Thanks

You might also find the links in <post#=405479>post 405479</post#> to be useful in coming up to speed on VBA in PowerPoint. Unfortunately, PPT doesn't expose as much of its object model as most Office apps, but it should be possible to do what you envision using the recorder.
    Wendell

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks so much, I was able to get started with the recorder and then edit to do what I needed. I used another post to figure out how to add the macro to my tool bar!

Caroline