3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Handling objects (PowerPoint 2003)

I have a PowerPoint with some slides having picture objects on it. I would like to, if possible to do the following:

1) Maybe have the picture object small and then from some event have the object grow to a viewable size and later grow small again
    2) Or the object is hiddle( invisible) and become visible from some event.

I have made use of Custom shows to jump between differetn slides to accompish in some manner what I want to do but it just isn't the effect am looking for as I would like to still view the slide the object resides on.

Any ideas and also does anyone know of any example VBA code for handling some PP events, objects etc.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Handling objects (PowerPoint 2003)

I think you're looking for animations - Microsoft has enhanced this feature greatly in 2003 - there are three training modules which Microsoft has developed which may help you in building these type of 'events' without using VBA! Please note that you cannot access this training unless you have Office 2003 installed on your machine!

Preset and Custom Animation
    Motion Paths
    Timing

Hope this helps... trish

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Handling objects (PowerPoint 2003)

You can use triggers to trigger a "grow/shrink" or whatever kind of entrance animation upon click of an object. Will that do what you want?

I'm with Trish -- you shouldn't have to resort to VBA for this if you're using PPT 2003.