Gold Lounger
    Thanks

WHY NOT ADD UP THE LINE? (2000 sr 1)

... this sheet work 50% !!!!!!!!

This macro controll the many line from clomun S in the sheet L00785_TOTALE and if the condition is ok delete two line and add one of this line deleted in the sheet L0785_PAGATI...

My problem:

i dont understant why the macro not add the line in the sheet L0785_PAGATI to the existing other line????????????????

Sorry for dimensionof the file

http://www.gssitaly.com/test_pagati.zip

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: WHY NOT ADD UP THE LINE? (2000 sr 1)

The problem is that the macro always starts copying to row 7 on L0785_PAGATI, because of the line

pr = 7

at the beginning of the macro. This is only correct if L0785_PAGATI has not been filled yet. Replace that line by

pr = Worksheets("L0785_PAGATI").Range("A65536").End(xlU p).Row + 1

This moves up from the bottom of the spreadsheet until a non-blank cell is encountered. The first blank row is the one below that.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

... naturally IT WORK very well

Dubt, but with your experince, before to run this macro i make order the line whit another macro (if you see ORD_ASS it make near the line to delete if exist the condition) have you another way without to order macro?... I hope you sure have understand the concetp of my macro....

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

It would be possible to avoid sorting the data, but the macro PAGATI would become more complicated. You would have to look at the value of C/C (in column D) in each row, then do a downward search for the same value, if found keep track of which row contains 36, etc. Unless sorting the data is very inconvenient, I would keep it.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Tks, as usual the explain, i use the my old macro with your mofify, important is that work fine...
    Hans, sorry for my english but i sure you understad me on the fly with any language also with this alph italian and english...
    In this case the code in the my macro it is more clearly of my words in English, compliments for this.
    Form this little things identify a good expert acknowledges
    I hope that this message is read from many persons in this forum.

Salvatore