Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Quicken2001reconcile

I have been running Quicken 2001 on Win 98 and 2000 and have not had any problems.
    Legare Coleman

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Quicken2001reconcile

I had a similar problem with Pocket Quicken that lets me sync my Palm IIIxe with Quicken on my desktop. Watch that the transactions you're losing arent't being reconciled with an already reconciled entry.

Select any "match" item and check on your register that it's matched to the correct register entry. If it's not, click "unmatch" and keep pressing "unmatch" until it either displays the correct entry or puts it in as a new one.

There's mention of this on Pocket Quicken's web site but of course, it's not on the Intuit site. I've never had any luck with Quicken or Intuit's support staff.

Bruce Evans

New Lounger
    Thanks

Quicken2001reconcile (Quicken)

Anyone having problems reconciling accounts with Q2001 ? Some items show that they are "clicked" but are not calculated in the total - causing reconcile problems. If I start over, sometimes they work, and sometime others don't get calculated. Have not been able to contack Intuit yet, but I plan to try chat tomorrow.

I am running on WinME on a Compaq Presario. Just upgraded to ME and Q2001. Did not have this problem with W98 and Q99.

Thanks
    rick