New Lounger
    Thanks

vba add-in problem (outlvba.dll) (Outlook 2003 / SP1)

My problem was described in Post 323883 but the thread doesn

Thanks

Re: vba add-in problem (outlvba.dll) (Outlook 2003

One of my colleagues had a problem with one of my COM add-ins in Outlook 2002 and it persisted over several weeks. After uninstalling and reinstalling (the add-in) a few times, it seemed to work fine from there on out. It might have been interacting with Junk-Out, which was installed on her system for a while...

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you for your comments. But I don't have any add-ins installed. At least, I haven't installed any, and the add-in manager dialog box is empty. I just completed the following test: I created a clean install of the os (formatted the drive), then installed Office 2003. No other installs. I inserted one very simple macro. If I execute this macro I get the same results as before. The macro works fine, but Outlook has the add-in error on the next startup, unless there was a I restart the os. The problem seems to be completely independent of which macro is run.
    Tom

Thanks

Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions. Did you also check the COM Add-ins list? It should be accessible behind the Tools>Options...>(Other tab) Advanced Options... button (assuming 2003 is like 2002).