Gold Lounger
    Thanks

ghost during the scroll... (2000 sr 1)

.... I have insert in the form indirizzario many controll, one of this is require to insert in txtbox 39 a note if in the text box 38 is inserted number 5, all ok!
    But if put the number 5 in txtbox 38 and after close and i reopen the form the note iserted is cancelled...(ghost?)
    If i put the number 5 in a subseguent record or another record the number 5 and insert a note, all is ok!

Peraphs a must insert a controll in the first record ....

Tks as usual...

http://www.gssitaly.com/l0785_def.zip

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: ghost during the scroll... (2000 sr 1)

I can't reproduce this.

If I enter "5" into TextBox38 while the first record is shown, TextBox 39 says "Nota Libera". If I then close and reopen the form (or even close and reopen the entire workbook), TextBox39 still says "Nota Libera".

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

dont worry... Tks, but i have solved this prob...

Another,

I dont undestand why in the macro IMPORT_L0785 the line

Set Found_Duplicati = ELENCO.Columns("S:S").Find(var_CAUS & "-" & var_ABI & "-" & var_CAB & "-" & var_NRASS, LookIn:=xlFormulas)
    If Not Found_Duplicati Is Nothing Then GoTo SKIP

Not controll duplicates during the import of txt file... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

If you have another idea, your is good accepted....

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Set a breakpoint on that line, run the macro, and when the code pauses on that line, inspect

var_CAUS & "-" & var_ABI & "-" & var_CAB & "-" & var_NRASS

You will see the values of the variables if you hover the mouse over one of them. Perhaps they are not filled correctly.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

History or chronology of event

For this prob all ok!

Another modify...
    Note: re-download the project (i have make many modify, tks to you)

When i select one of databses L0785_tatale or L0785_cdi_50 i have a possibilty to insert in the txtbox 38 a value and other txt box is filled automaticlly, insert date ecc... After this operation the relative value of txt box fill in many column. All is OK!
    If i delete the value in the txt box 38 automaticlly many txtbox and the relative value in the column are cleared, all OK!

Actually i would want:

If i delete the value in the txtbox 38 not cleared the relative value in the column but clear only the value in the all txtbox filled (txtbox35, 39,34,18)
    After if i insert a new value in the txtbox 38 i insert new data in this case put the relative value in the column near the existing column filled...

Example:

If i put 5 in the txtbox38 of the record MESSINA FABIO (Is the second) i insert in the txtbox 39 PROVA, in the txtbox 35 12/12/2004, in the txtbox34 12,50 the relative column T U V W X are filled.
    The next day i would woonbt to up grade this record, i dlete the value in the txtbox38 all txtbox is cleared( but not the column).
    if I reinsert the new value in txtbox38 insert the relative value of the various txtbox in the column Y Z AA AB AC
    The next day if I reinsert the new value in txtbox38 insert the relative value of the various txtbox in the column AD AE AF AG AH

The next day if I reinsert the new value in txtbox38 insert the relative value of the various txtbox in the column ...........

ecc... ecc...

In this mode i have an history of value inserted in various days... Naturally during the scroll make appear always the newest data that i have inserted....

I hope of to have been clear

Tks for patience...;-)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: History or chronology of event

Since an Excel worksheet has 256 columns, you would run out of space after 46 modifications or so.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

I am sure the number of days event max 3 or 4 ... after thats the record-event is closed...

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

The Lounge has provided you with several code samples that look up the last used row in a column (for example <code>Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row</code>) or the last used column in a row (for example <code>Range("IV5").End(xlToLeft).Column</code>). You can use this to look up where the row containing the current record ends, so that you can fill the text boxes with the most recent data, and write new data to the right of the existing data.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

ghost2 during the scroll... THE RETURN

... If i click on db L0785_CDI_50 and make a scroll many data in the sheet L0785_CDI_50 ARE CLEARED!!!!
    column T W V

In this case line 7 and 11

Re download with new record added