New Lounger
    Thanks

Forwarded Appt shows incorrect time - by 1 hour (2000 SP3)

I work in an office with about 20 users, Outlook 2000 on Exchange server (not sure which version of Exchange server). Appointments on a user's calendar are sometimes forwarded to our calendar clerk - so she can read the info in the appointment item and enter it into a court docket schedule. When the clerk receives the forwarded appointment, the time for the appointment is OFF by 1 hour! The forwarded appointment is just a basic appointment, not a recurring item. We forwarded other appointments to other users, and the same 1-hour time difference happens when they open the appointments. Anybody know what causes this, or how to fix it?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Forwarded Appt shows incorrect time - by 1 hour (2000 SP3)

First, are you certain that the Server, the client PCs System Times, and the Outlook Time Zones, as specified in <!post=this post,409577>this post<!/post> are all in sync?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

New Lounger
    Thanks

I think so, since the time on 10 of the PCs is exactly the same - so at least these 10 PCs are sync'd, hopefully to the server. I'll double-check that tomorrow. Outlook Time Zones are standard on all PCs here. Another thing I'll try is to forward an appointment to my AOL email and see what the appointment time is when I open the message.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

My experience is that these differences are often triggered by daylight saving settings.
    Worse, while the time settings on all machines may be the same now, Outlook does some strange things if a user resets one of these after having made an appointment with an incorrect setting.
    I never found a way to correct them.