3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook w/ Blackberry (Outlook 2000)

Last night I noticed that email was not getting to my BB device. My own email either from my Outlook profile to myself or to me via one of my distribution lists gets through to the BB.

Others can not successfully get to the BB but mail does arrive via the Exchange server and gets to my laptop Outlook profile.

I just did a soft reset of the BB but I am away from my desk and have not cradled the device since early yesterday evfening.

Any thoughts on why no email from others? I am getting PIN and SMS messages from others, just not email.

-Jester
    I know enough to know I don't know enough

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook w/ Blackberry (Outlook 2000)

Are there any rules interfering? Does your Outlook setup remove items from the Exchange server to a PST? Are you using the Desktop Redirector or Blackberry Enterprise Server, and what are the settings?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook w/ Blackberry (Outlook 2000)

No Outlook rules involved in this issue. Turns out while testing the BB redirector advanced settings I had deselected the inbox and specified only our alert messages folder. That configuration stopped working after a day and I forgot about the change. Friday night, the configuration started working again, filtering the email. Changed the setting back to normal and all is functioning as it should. Don't know why the test settings worked, then stopped, then started again.... but all is as I desire now.

Jester
    I know enough to know I don't know enough