3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Book for Front Page 2003 (2003)

I'm looking for recommendations on the best book to purchase for FP 2003. I'm looking for something that covers the basics all the way up through writing your own custom code, using FP Server Extensions or whatever the equivalent is in FP 2003. I hear that Office 2003 is a major update to the Office Suite and so I'm looking forward to learning about all the new features since FP 2000 which is the last version I worked with and it has been some time since I did that. I have been working with VB & VB.Net and hope that FP 2003 might embrace ASP.Net functionality.

Thanks
    Ed

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Book for Front Page 2003 (2003)

I am a novice to this area of web design and I recently bought FP2003. I also bought a copy of Jim Buyens' Front Page 2003 INSIDE AND OUT, and it has helped me a grteat deal. There are several chapters devoted to .NET and ASP.NET, which I have much to learn about!

New Lounger
    Thanks

FrontPage Tutorial May Help You

Edited by HansV to remove some advertising content (see <!rule=12>Rule 12<!/rule>) and to make URL clickable (see <!help=19>Help 19<!/help>)

We have a tutorial for FrontPage (PC only) that is available either on CD-ROM or online. Please visit Video Professor Products - Microsoft FrontPage Computer Tutorial for additional information.

I hope this information will help you become more proficient in FrontPage.

Thanks for allowing me to post to this forum.
    Mary C.