3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Book for OL 2003 (2003)

I'm looking for recommendations on the best book to purchase for OL 2003. I'm looking for something that covers everything possible in OL 2003 from custom forms design and publishing to Public Folders and the Search Folders both in a POP3 environment and an Exchange Server configuration. I would like a book that covers OL from top to bottom. Now I realize that there may not be such a book out there like this but one can hope. So far I have bought a book on OL based on a recommendation on the back from Sue Mosher whose opinion I highly value in the world of OL. The book is 'Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Special Edition' written by Patricia Cardoza and published by QUE. I am enjoying it so far but want to make sure there aren't other books out there with even more extensive details about OL. My end goal is to become as versed in OL as a Microsoft MVP would be. I would like to even perhaps someday achieve that level of recommendation in the world of OL.

Thanks
    Ed

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Book for OL 2003 (2003)

I agree with your value of Sue Mosher... the book you purchased is found on Slipstick's site, as well as another. Even though Sue's 2000 Programming book is a couple of versions old, you may still find many of the topics are still applicable in 2003. Here is a link to Slipstick and their recommended Outlook resources... Slipstick Books